Sunday, February 20, 2011

Welcome to Mama Hen and the Chicks!

Welcome to our new blog!
I needed to set up a project for one of my master's classes--something that I wanted to research and learn how to do--so I decided to start a blog where Haylie, Kelsie and I could post our projects and ideas! We will give you lots of frugal ideas for decorating homes, strengthening families, and celebrating holidays! We will also share our creative problem solving strategies as we live by the adage "necessity is the mother of invention!"
We are excited to share what we are doing, and we hope that it will be useful and fun for you too.
We will post a new project or idea every day, Monday through Friday, so check back tomorrow for our first post!

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see what you post, I'll be checking back all the time!!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete