Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cheater, Cheater!

I decided to cheat today and re-post some great ideas I have seen on blogs, for St. Patrick's Day.  I know...it is still 10 days away, but it is creeping up!  You better start on those leprechaun traps!  I will be having my Kindergarteners make them again this year, so stay tuned!
Here are a few ideas to get you started!

I thought this was soooo cute!  I found it here at It is What it is.

If you are into subway art, you can download this cute sign for free!  Click here to find it at Simple as That




 Here is some more subway art.  Download it here from Eighteen25


And last of all, click here  to go to "Irish Blessings," a blog with tons of ideas for St. Patrick's Day and Irish crafts!


Here are a few Irish blessings for you....

"May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live."


“May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping.”

 

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

 
See you tomorrow!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment